The Hobbit - The Movie: Speculation and Discussion

Discussion of The Hobbit: a good place for Tolkien beginners to start
Lindariel
Location: The Hall of Fire, Imladris (otherwise known as Northern Virginia)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: The Hobbit - The Movie: Speculation and Discussion

Postby Lindariel » Thu Jan 29, 2015 3:28 pm

Merry, what would you and the Mods think of establishing a "Remember this?" thread and periodically re-posting MeJ member artwork, poems, stories, etc.? Maybe weekly or monthly, as a creative pick-me-up celebrating the talents of our members? Just a thought . . .
0 x
Lindariel

“Therefore I say: Eä! Let these things Be! And I will send forth into the Void the Flame Imperishable, and it shall be at the heart of the World, and the World shall Be.”

Merry
Varda
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: The Hobbit - The Movie: Speculation and Discussion

Postby Merry » Thu Jan 29, 2015 3:50 pm

I like the idea! We really do have a treasure trove here. Let me see what the others think.
0 x
Sing and be glad, all ye children of the West,
for your King shall come again,
and he shall dwell among you
all the days of your life.

Return to “The Hobbit”